Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day 8

Okay, so I went Texture Crazy!


Thought you should all meet my beloved doggies:



This is Brownie Brown!









And this is Minnie Minn!




This is an uninvited guest - but I was very impressed by the detail my camera picked up of both the ant and the carpeting:














And I have absolutely no idea what this is called, but Aubrey got one as a birthday party favor and it made for great macro practice:















































And this is my first attempt at a
"Guess what it is!"
And I was easy on ya!!


11 comments:

Amanda said...

Is it jelly?

Shelle - Aubrey's Momma said...

Nope! But you're getting warm...

Jess said...

Honey?

Great macro shots!~~=

~ Natalie~ said...

Apple sauce.

tridiva said...

I think it is a margarita!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! that bug was very cooperative for you! LOL

Shelle - Aubrey's Momma said...

Natalie wins it! An opened cup of applesauce! Reminds me of the cell photos from science class - LOL.

Amanda said...

that aunt is scary!!! i hate bugs. but i've got to tell you they look amazing! great quality.

~ Natalie~ said...

YaY! I win! lol

Maggie said...

ew....bugs!!

Love the party favor. At that micro range it looks like a sea anemone.

Heather said...

Wow, the picture of the ant is really COOL!